Let’s Get Connected
Register for Prices and Plans
Corner of Guy and Renelevesque, the gateway to downtown, between river and mountain, QuinzeCent’s iconic 36-storey, 450-unit glass tower offers an exceptional lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a chic pied-à-terre in the city or the condominium or penthouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Studios or condominiums with 1 to 3 bedrooms … The timeless interiors of the QuinzeCent, all with exceptional views, feature the same thoughtful design, the same attention to detail, which will appeal to customers looking for a place that resembles them.
- Iconic 36-storey glass tower and 450 studio, 1 to 3-bedroom condominium and penthouse units
- Designed by the internationally renowned Montreal firm Menkès Shooner Dagenais Letourneux Architects
- Located at the intersection of René-Lévesque Boulevard West and Guy Street
- A stone’s throw from the chic and shopping streets of Sainte-Catherine, Sherbrooke and Notre-Dame
- Units from 343 to 1613 sq. Ft.
- Spectacular entrance hall on two floors
- Terrace with outdoor cinema and large 6,000 sq. Ft. Urban garden on the 3rd floor
- Full floor of common areas (swimming pool, spa, fitness center, etc.)
- Commercial spaces on lower floors
- Proposed by the Brivia Group (YUL, Stanbrooke, NEST ) and the Tianqing Group
- Thought to magnify the quality of life and the urban spirit of the neighborhood
- And more…